7.06.2010

As promised....Spin Pins!

Okay, now I sort of forgot to post this with all the chaos surrounding the rummage, no CS orders, and the holiday....but here it is!

Goody Spin Pins...seriously the coolest summer find yet!


















Now, they may look pretty unextraordinary...but, really, you just have to try it!

Here is how I normally do a bun-ish like thing with my hair that refuses to grow:
























Now, first off, sorry for the lame picture...have you ever tried to take a picture of the back of your own head? It's difficult - I don't suggest it...
So, the bun-ish like thing that I have done for the last 5+ years works...but...wait for it...
























So much cuter!! And it can do a low bun, low and to the side, french twist like thing, awesome stuff!
They are only 6 bucks at Target (not sure if Walgreens/Walmart, etc. have them, but I am sure they do), the package comes with 2, but my short (did I mention it refuses to grow!?!) and thin-ish hair can only handle one at a time...

p.s. Goody/Target unfortunately does not give me any sort of kick-back for support of their product, I just really really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment