4.27.2010

a little behind...

I sort of fell behind so I will go back a few weeks/months and work my way forward....

Starting with...
CUPCAKES!
So, we all know I have an obsessive love affair with cupcakes and awhile ago I decided to make a batch (not sure even what for, possibly just that they are delicious).
My favorite cupcake recipe uses the Pillsbury Wedding Cake Recipe - some of you may have seen this recipe before, and some of you may be using the stock box recipe (ick). The recipe is as follows:


















"Wedding" Cupcakes

1 pkg. Pillsbury Moist Supreme White Cake Mix
1 1/4 cups water
1/4 cup canola oil
3 egg whites

Heat oven to 325°F. Place cupcake liners in 24 wells of cupcake tin. 
Mix cake ingredients according to package directions. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full. 

I also like to use this recipe to make two-layer 6-inch cakes...they are so cute and they taste good too!

By the way, Oakley also really loves cupcakes...


No comments:

Post a Comment