1.10.2010

oakley

This is Oakley...







Super funny story about his new boots. Jeff and I were in the Twin Cities before he had to head back to Benning and we stopped at a few of our favorite stores before he had to go. One of them, on Grand Avenue in St. Paul, had a whole selection of dog boots (which we have been searching for for a while!)...Jeff was determined to get a pair (quad??) and worked with the saleslady to find the perfect pair. Oakley finally got a set on and walked around the store in them for about 20 minutes...when I realized that the boots he was wearing were 90 DOLLARS!! Okay, I often don't even spend that on me...so for the dog?!?! We decided against them at the time and took them off. Poor O stood by the display and wouldn't budge...he WANTED those shoes! Poor thing...
new boots from Kaci W on Vimeo.
After doing some searching online I found them on ebay, brand new for 40 bucks...




No comments:

Post a Comment